|The Brisket Taquito at Cafe de La Esquina via GrubStreet|
We're already into the second week of August and it seems as though Summer is quickly slipping away. While many summer festivals have come to a close there are still plenty of things to do in New York:
- Eat: Mexican street food at the La Esquina outpost in Williamsburg, which soft opens starting Monday, 8/8
- Do: Book a nail or waxing appointment at Polish Bar of Brooklyn (Clinton Hill or Prospect Heights locations) and receive $5 off in celebration of their 5th Anniversary
- Hear: Jay Z and Kanye's hotly anticipated Watch the Throne album drops Tuesday, 8/9
- See: The movie adaptation of New York Times bestseller The Help, which opens on Friday, 8/12
- Shop: Vintage Furniture and Decorative Accessories on sale at One Kings Lane starting Saturday, 8/13
Have any additions for this list? Tell me in the comments!