August 6, 2011

Favorite Things

Bodum Bistro Thermo Jug purchased on Rue La La (this color no longer available.)


Lately I've been cheating on fashion with furniture ... or more accurately home decor since furniture isn't quite in my budget at the moment. The more beautiful items I bring into my home, the closer I get to the laid-back vintage glam apartment I've been dreaming of. Here are a few recent purchases:


Lemon Drop lidded jar purchased from Modern Chic Home. It fits perfectly 
on the window ledge I'm using for display in my living room.


Agate Geode bookends purchased on eBay. Perfect fit for my bookcase,
but I think I need another set!

Silhouette Magnets also purchased from Modern Chic Home  (no longer 
available, but I'll keep my eye out in case they become available again!)



No comments:

Post a Comment