August 18, 2011

Lust of the Week | Sam Edelman Alvin Slipper Flats in Leopard

I went shopping with my sister on Tuesday at Bloomingdale's in SOHO. Neither of us can pass up a sale so first stop was the shoe department for the end of season sale (scored an amazing deal on two pairs of sandals and will share those later.) Fall shoes were already on display and we couldn't help but plan some future purchases. Both of us adored these Sam Edelman Alvin Smoking Slipper Flats - I went for the leopard print and she loved an all gray snakeskin. Can't stop thinking about (and planning outfits for) this shoe, which means I have to take a trip back to Bloomies to pick them up asap. Can't wait to pair them with these red skinnies from ASOS Curve.

What do you think dolls, chic or not? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment