|Photo Credit: Anthropologie|
With September magazines already on newsstands (and in my mailbox) I have visions of Fall clothes dancing in my head. Fall is by far my favorite fashion season and I can't wait to shop for new trends to freshen up my wardrobe. When it comes to seasonal shopping I generally start by purchasing things I can wear now and transition into the new season. Here are five items I'm coveting for Fall that I can start wearing right away:
- A pair of Red pants: wide leg or denim skinnies? Decisions, decisions.
- Leopard print cardigan, which I can wear in my freezing office
- Ladylike silk top to wear with jeans or cropped trousers
- An oversized envelope clutch in a bright color
- A jewel-toned sheath dress, perfect for work
What items have you already bought for Fall? Tell me in the comments!