|Photo Credit: Flickr|
I've always believed Sunday Mornings were made for quiet breakfasts at home with a jazz soundtrack playing in the background. This morning I'm dusting off my record player (yes I still have vinyl albums), putting on some luxurious loungewear, baking a spinach cheese strata and enjoying some "me" time.
As you settle in for your ideal Sunday, make sure to grab your iPad and check out these lovely links:
- Introduction to amazing floral designer and stylist Amy Merrick
- An ingenious idea for a fabulous home mail center
- Tips on achieving the glowy skin, pink lip look + products!
- Tasty Brunch Recipes - Honey Maple Granola and Almond & Cocount Muesli
- Outfit inspiration for wearing fancy pants
And here are some posts from s+s you may have missed: