August 30, 2011

Style Moments | Ciara in NYC, August 2011


Ciara exiting her hotel in New York City over the weekend (pre-Irene obviously.)

Photo Credit: InStyle.com

Ciara's style doesn't typically catch my eye, but this look is so pitch perfect that I had to anoint it an s+s Style Moment. This was selected as InStyle.com's Look of the Day on August 27th and I couldn't agree more ... in an Equipment blouse, Rag & Bone leather leggings, Christian Louboutin heels and a Givenchy bag, Ciara is the epitome of effortless chic.

Her subtle yet luxe accessories - hoop earrings, slightly oversized watch, and statement shades - are just right for her casual look. And don't let me get started on her hair! I love the soft waves and the bold blonde highlights (this picture is coming with me this weekend to Ted Gibson.)

What do you think dolls? Is it a worthy Style Moment? Tell me in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment