August 2, 2011

5 Must Have Skincare Products

This week I've decided to share with you some of my current "can't live without it" skincare products. These are the products that I actually use daily and take up prime space in my medicine cabinet.




Admittedly it's a little heavy on Clinique products, but I have sensitive skin and can attest to their products being gentle and non-irritating. They work for me in my current skin season, as ThisThatBeauty would say. My biggest skin problem is hyperpigmentation and I'm always looking for new products that actually work to even my skin tone. I have definitely seen improvement from using the Clinique Even Better skin tone correcting line of products daily, however I'm itching to try the new Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator product from Estee Lauder. Should I decide to purchase it I'll let you know how it goes.

I also recently switched to contacts after years of wearing glasses. The problem? I now notice bags under my eyes. The horror! Aside from getting my beauty sleep, I'm currently relying on the above eye products to smooth and depuff my under eye area. I haven't been consistent in using them so really haven't seen a big difference yet. Time to commit one of them to my daily routine so I can see some results. I'll keep you posted on that process.

Remember these are the products that currently work for me and they may react differently with your skin. What skincare products work for you?


You might also enjoy:

No comments:

Post a Comment