August 11, 2011

Lust of the Week | Society Social Stanton Bar Cart

I have been obsessing over bar carts. Seriously. Every other photo on the Pinterest board for my apartment is a picture of a bar cart or some form of bar vignette. I've been searching for a stylish and affordable option for my apartment for a couple of months now with no luck. Enter Society Social and their Stanton Bar Cart.

Photo Credit: The Glitter Guide

Society Social is a new line of home goods dedicated to the celebration of life and the joy of entertaining at home. They're goal is to provide products that help us girls "live sparkly." The line includes several options for bar carts in varying colors, but the Stanton is so my cup of tea and would be the perfect addition to my living room.

I know I'll be one of the first to visit Society Social's website next week to purchase the Stanton Bar Cart. You can view the company's magalog online now via the website to discover the rest of the line including the Dinner Party dining table (a genius folding table that seats six) and the very glam Hostess Gown.

Are you just as obsessed as I am? Have you heard about Society Social? Tell me in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment