February 28, 2010

Runway Report | F/W 2010 London Fashion Week

Once fashion week in New York was over, I was ready to breathe a sigh of relief. Even though I was only able to attend a couple of shows, the whirlwind of following all the goings while my day job hit work overload was a little overwhelming. Taking this mental break, I unfortunately missed a good portion of London Fashion Week. The horror! Luckily I was able to immerse myself in all of the runway reviews and bring you my favorite looks from the London Fall Winter 2010 shows:

Matthew Williamson - Loved this collection! The dresses in multicolored prints, the leather accented pants.



Burberry Prorsum - I definitely want the over-the-knee boots and the bomber jackets, but I know I'll pick up one of the wool military-style coats.



Issa - I have always loved Issa's dresses and this collection offered some great options, along with leather pants and knit jackets.



Sass & Bide - A great mix of prints and rocker edge. Lots of black and white, with leather and textured accents. Loved the leather above-elbow length fingerless gloves.



Mulberry - Bright colors ruled the runway at Mulberry - turquoise, fuschia, yellow and orange - infused with texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment