February 3, 2010

Lust of the Week | Jeffrey Campbell Rally Sandal

So, I'm feeling bummed over having missed out on the Jeffrey Campbell black leather Lubbock over-the-knee boot on sale at Gilt Fuse today. Not willing to admit defeat I decided to Google and Bing search in case the same boot was available on another site. Didn't find the boot (sad face) but fell in LOVE with the Jeffrey Campbell Rally studded platform sandal!





Oh how I can already see myself rocking this shoe with opaque black tights and a short black sweater dress or in the spring with ankle-zip skinny jeans and an oversize v-neck t-shirt. *swoon*

The shoe is available in black with pewter studs (shown) or black with black studs. If you're as in lust as I am, you can purchase the shoe at Nordstrom.com for $165. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment