February 25, 2010

My Favorite Things: Chloe Satchel

From time to time I like to share my favorite wardrobe items with you, because I'm so in LOVE with them I can't keep it to myself. I am not trying to be a show off, I just have a genuine love for fashion and truly covet every item in my closet. Especially my handbags and shoes ... oh the obsession I have for these. I swear you can make ANY outfit look super chic with the right bag and the right shoe.

A favorite, favorite piece from my bag collection is this Chloe satchel. I purchased it at a Billion Dollar Babes sample sale a few years ago and I've been in love with it ever since. The muddy grayish-brown color, military-style cargo pockets, hanging coin purse ... its an awesome rugged piece that I carry everywhere and use with just about any everyday outfit.


And the size of it is perfect! it fits everything I might need on a non-typical day and came in handy during NYFW. It holds my Netbook, wallet, notebooks, phones, Smartwater, camera, speakers, gloves, makeup ... everything. I've even used it as an overnight bag once or twice.


Unfortunately, I recently looked down at my beloved Chloe to discover a huge tear in the leather near one of the handles. Agony! I have no idea how it got there and I'm so upset about it. I may have to take a trip to the Chloe boutique and ask them, beg them, to fix it. I still rock it anway, I just used some Jimmy Choo "flair" buttons to hide the tear.

In the meantime lovelies, I can't wax poetic about my favorite things and not share the wealth. My Chloe is no longer sold, but here are some similar styles that you can pick up for your very own from Shopbop.com:

1 comment:

  1. I came across your blog via IBF- I love it!

    Now- let's talk about how much i need that chloe satchel in my life! I love its details and the fact that it can hold your netbook (I carry mine daily as well). It's incredible!

    ReplyDelete