August 12, 2010

Halle Berry Graces the Cover of Vogue's September Issue

When it comes to fashion in print September is the most important month of the year. True fashionistas know that of all the fashion titles that will hit newsstands this month, Vogue is "the bible." So it was only fitting that StyleSaveur launch September magazine coverage with Vogue's September 2010 Cover.


As reported back in June, Halle Berry is the model chosen for this infamous cover. She is the first black woman to grace the cover of September Vogue since Naomi Campbell in 1989 (21 years too long in my opinion.)

As alway Halle looks flawless! at 43 she is the epitome of beauty and the photography by Mario Testino showcases this to perfection. And the decision by Vogue editors to use her to bring to life the Velvet trend for A/W 10 was genius. I can't wait to see Ms. Berry swathed in yards of velvet in all the shades of autumn.

1 comment:

  1. I cannot WAIT until I get my delivery- I must clear my calendar-I will make crazy, sensual love to my September Issue!!

    ReplyDelete