August 25, 2010

Lust of the Week | Jeffrey Campbell Bandit Suede Wedge Boot

I admit I'm partial to anything in a wedge. You get the height you want without the wobbly tendencies of a stiletto heel (which is key for a klutz like me.) I'm also a new fan of Jeffrey Campbell shoes, having only discovered them for myself this past Spring. The statement making trendy designs are right up my alley and the way they incorporate the wedge trend is among the best.

At the moment I'm lusting after the Bandit Suede Wedge Bootie. It's a great height, with a 1" platform and a 3.75" heel that should make it pretty easy to walk in. I also love the colorblock design of the suede in chocolate, black and grey.

Bandit retails at $155 (basically a steal) and is available now at ShopBop.

1 comment:

  1. OH my GOD I am in love with these. Shopbop is always keeping my wallet emptied, I'm afraid. So cute. Love the blog!

    Please follow! :)
    XO.
    www.styleactivist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete