August 19, 2010

JCrew Fall 2010 Must Haves

When the August 2010 J.Crew catalog arrived I immediately sat down and flipped through the entire book, earmarking pages as I went. The collection is true to what has come to be known as the J.Crew aesthetic - well made classic pieces done in a modern way with a smattering of surprises, usually in sequins. The brand is a staple of my work wardrobe because it allows me to be professional without sacrificing my sense of style (and there's nothing like a J.Crew cardigan.)

My love of the brand is not just about the clothing, the styling is impeccable. In my opinion, Jenna Lyons can do no wrong. Who would've thought you could pair a camp shirt with a men's tie and a sequin skirt?! I like the fact that she pushes you to think differently about how to pair items and what it means to be "dressed."



Here are my top selections from the August catalog (I'm obsessed with the Minnie pant), all of which you can purchase now at JCrew.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment