August 18, 2010

Lust of the Week | Tory Burch Dayton Messenger Bag

Tory Burch has made quite the name for herself in the design world, but her eponymous collection typically stays off my radar. Lately I've been taking notice and I'm genuinely impressed with the Fall 2010 collection. It has a younger feel while maintaining the classic american sportswear angle. You can checkout the Fall 2010 lookbook here.

With the launch of the Tory Burch fall collection comes new options in accessories and I am all about the Dayton Messenger bag. I love the rugged leather and the dark cocoa color. It would be a great go-to for work or play and it's perfectly in line with the trends of the season.

The Dayton messenger bag retails for $525 and is available online at ToryBurch.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment