May 23, 2011

Style Moments | 2011 Billboard Music Awards

I spent the majority of my evening last night glued to the TV watching the 2011 Billboard Music Awards. Like pretty much everyone else I was blown away by Beyonce's performance of Run the World (Girls) ... a song I initially hated and now have as my ringtone. I was also pleasantly surprised by the looks artists (stylists) picked for the red carpet. It was a great source of inspiration for my summer wardrobe - all white everything, chic bright colored frocks, and rockstar edge.



My hands down favorite look of the night was Rihanna's Max Azria suit. The whole ensemble was perfection - the way the suit falls on her frame, her bright red hair playing off the white, the makeup, the accessories including the Solange Azagury Partridge gold pendant and the pointy-toe Christian Louboutin nude Pigalle pump. In my opinion flawless!

Here are my other favorites from the red carpet:

Kelly Rowland in Herve Leger
(LOVE that color)


Fergie in Herve Leger dress,
Christian Louboutin Daffodil pumps
with an Alexander McQueen clutch
(perfect edged out glam)


Keri Hilson in Rachel Roy
(the dress is adorable and chic)

What were your favorite looks from the night? Tell us in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Definitely was in love with Keri Hilson and Rihanna's Look. Keri's vibrant choice of color was so perfect and befitting for summer.

    As for Rihanna? Her choice to go with white really made her hair pop! And I loved how she paired it with nude pumps. The look was just classic!

    ReplyDelete