May 11, 2011

s+s on tumblr

Hello dolls!

It's been months since I've posted here on style+saveur, but I haven't been completely m.i.a. I must admit ... I've been cheating on Blogger with tumblr!

s+s on tumblr has been in effect for the last couple of months. I'm using it as something of a digital inspiration board. It's where I lift the veil on what sparks my interest, inspires blog posts, things that make me happy and gives you a glimpse into my own personal style moments. The tumblr outpost reflects a little bit of all my passions ... fashion, food, home decor, music, culture and my penchant for inspirational quotes. My hope is that it can be another place on the web to get inspiration for living a fashionable life. :)


style+saveur will remain in affect here at its main home and I'll start posting again (I swear) next week. In the meantime, please visit and follow me over at tumblr (http://stylesaveur.tumblr.com/)

If you have a tumblr page of your own, let me know! Leave your tumblr blog URL in the comments and I'll be sure to stop by.

2 comments:

  1. I did the same! Nice to see you on tumblr :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks doll! I'm following you there as well. :)

    ReplyDelete