May 27, 2011

The Look | What to Wear Memorial Day

With Memorial Day weekend upon us, I'm really hoping the weather in NYC holds up. I've got a lot of summer looks to debut this weekend, but the potential for rain is threatening to keep that from happening. It's especially going to mess up my shoe game ... who wants to be stuck in rain boots?!?

Here are the looks I plan on pulling together for Saturday, Sunday and Monday (outfits read from top to bottom.) Right now I'm feeling blue and white as a palette, it seems refreshing and so right for the first official weekend of summer. Of course I threw in a few pops of bright color, wouldn't be me if I didn't.




I actually own the Banana Republic dress featured, which surprisingly works on a plus-size girl like me. Word to the wise - I'm 5'7" and it hits the floor on me so it is very long.

What are you planning on rocking this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment