May 24, 2011

The Look | 10 Ways to Wear a Little White Dress

I live in dresses during the summer. They're easy, chic and comfortable in humid conditions. Today I came across the below video from FabSugarTV that shows 10 ways to wear this season's key piece - the Little White Dress.


[Video courtesy of FabSugarTV]

As evidenced in the video, the Little White Dress is a summer wardrobe essential - an item that can be that can be styled and worn over and over again. I love the first look and wouldn't have thought of layering a top over the dress. I also love "tribal" option, mainly because I must have that necklace.

I would recommend purchasing a very well made white dress. You may have to spend a good amount of money on it, but it's worth it given how much wear you'll get out of it. If you don't believe me then check out The Style and Beauty Doctor's dilemma with a Zara dress that had to be repaired after the third time she wore it. Spend the money, you'll save in the long run. Then accessorize to your heart's desire with less expensive items or pieces that are already in your closet.

This is a look I will defintiely be rocking this weekend, if the weather holds out. Which look is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. I love the way all white looks but a little apprehensive. I think I will try it with bold bright accessories for the all white affair in Jamaica can not wait pics soon to come:)

    ReplyDelete