July 28, 2011

Favorite Things

Coffee table books I recently purchased from One Kings Lane and Borders.

Working to get s+s all shiny and new has me feeling a little stressed, but this week I turned a corner. Taking some time to make my house a home is having a very positive affect on my mood. For some reason getting your home in order can make stress just melt away and I've always desired to have a sanctuary to return to at the end of the often long workday. I decided to share a few of the things that are currently making me happy.

My favorite room diffuser - White Fig from Archipelago
I've placed one in every room, as you can see in the above pic.


and  I wore it immediately. It has a great fit and is the perfect color.


into my stereo and it's been in heavy rotation ever since.


I took this photo with Instagram and I've become a little 
obsessed with it. It's now the screensaver on my white iPhone.


What are a few of your favorite things? Share them in the comments!


You might also enjoy:
My Favorite Things: Chloe Satchel
My Favorite Things: Miu Miu Platform Sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment