March 10, 2010

Spring into Love with RACHEL Rachel Roy

Rachel Roy, one of my favorite designers, released the Spring 2010 Lookbook for her RACHEL Rachel Roy collection and it does not disappoint. Entitled "Love is...", RRR continues to showcase its artsy roots and youthful exuberance.


RRR is a line that I often source for funky one-of-a kind pieces - an oversized asymmetrical tee, a casual dress with a graffiti print, a v-neck top with a built-in chainlink necklace - and the Spring collection provides several options. I love the lambskin Shredded Back Biker Jacket ($249) and the Cropped Cargo Pocket Trench ($149).


You can check out the lookbook and purchase items at rachelroy.com.

2 comments:

  1. Love RR! That first black little number with the ladder step back is making me weak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cropped trench!

    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/
    x

    ReplyDelete