January 5, 2010

Jimmy Choo Launches 24/7 Collection

I always get excited when I see a Jimmy Choo envelope in my mailbox and the envelope I received today contained a lookbook for the CHOO 24/7 Spring 2010 collection. *swoon*

Announced in September and premiered during Milan Fashion Week, CHOO 24/7 is a capsule collection designed to take you from day to evening, every day of the week. Made up of classic Jimmy Choo styles with a modern twist, there are options for any occasion you can think of - brunch with the girls, a gallery opening or black tie wedding.

The collection is broken down into seven categories - the 'Icons', 'Perfect Platforms', the 'Perfect Pointy-toe Pump', the 'Perfect Round-toe Pump', the 'Perfect Wedge', the 'Perfect Flat' and the 'Perfect Evening' - each with four styles available in different fabrics and colors.

I've been a Choo girl for a few years now and have several favorites from this collection. My top choices are the Glenys gladiator sandal, the Private strappy sandal and the Connor wedge ... all classics that can fit into any wardrobe.


I'm definitely in looove. *sigh* Putting some pennies aside so that I can pick up at least one of the above before they sell out, but I won't freak out if they do. Word on the street is that the 24/7 collection will live season-to-season with subtle changes to the texture or color of each style of shoe. So if you can't pick up a pair of nude patent-leather Private sandals for Spring, you may find them in tan suede for Fall. 

You can find the CHOO 24/7 collection in Jimmy Choo boutiques and high-end department stores this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment