April 19, 2010

Lust of the Week | Alexander McQueen Brass-Knuckle Clutch

I'm back! Did you miss me? I certainly missed sharing my passion for fashion with you. Let's start the week off with everyone's favorite "Lust of the Week"!

Following his untimely passing, everyone has lamented over the genius that was Alexander McQueen. I admit that while I found his designs awe-inspiring, I never lusted to add one of his pieces to my closet ... until today. This eel-skin brass-knuckle clutch is beyond amazing! Talk about a statement - bright pink with jeweled skulls topping the brass knuckle closure. To quote Rachel Zoe, I DIE! Seriously ... if I don't get one for myself I just may die of fashion envy.

The clutch is currently available online at NeimanMarcus.com and retails for $1,690. It will be a collector's item so I suggest you pick it up immediately.

Happy shopping!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing! I love the detail at the top, and the pink is so cute!
    Ah, another item I can never afford..


    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I wish I could snatch this up right now, and the hot pink is beautiful. Why are beautiful things so expensive!

    www.truequeen.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it... :)

    I found you on IFB, u have a great blog..!!! I followed you, follow me too plzz??:)

    http://rosebarbie23.blogspot.com/

    <3

    ReplyDelete